- The burr is the base of the antler that was connected to the skull of the elk
- Burrs are acquired from natural shed antler; antler that is shed from the living elk yearly
- The Large Elk Burr is a nutritious, long-lasting, chew for dogs under 55 lbs
- Great source of calcium and other essential nutrients
- Natural, preservative, odour, and chemical free
- Mess free product
- "Size, shape, and cut may vary"
*Always supervise your dog when chewing, and discard antler when it's small enough to be swallowed.*